- Reading: "Turtle Bay" vocabulary study/ focus skill: author's purpose
- Spelling: words with the kn, wr, ph, and gh
- Language: Chp 2 TEST on Tuesday (Subjects) ~ SEE Post Below! Begin Chp. 3 on Predicates/verbs
- Wordly Wise ~ Lesson 2 Quiz on Wednesday
- Math: Addition/properties of addition, front-end estimation, expressions
- Social Studies: Thursday Chp. 2 quiz over geography and natural resources..SEE Post below!
- Science: begin unit on Rocks and Minerals
- Handwriting: continue review of lower case cursive letters
- Bible: continue with initiative/Philippians 2:4
Spirit week was a huge success last week! It is always fun to be a little crazy during the week! 3rd grade did a super job at our pep rally!! Everyone seem to have a great time! A big THANK YOU to each of you that showed your school spirit and to the parents that sent in some fun snacks for our week! Mrs. Hardy is looking forward to a normal week.......if there is such a thing! Go, TSA!