Please remember this is HOMECOMING WEEK!
Check earlier post about HC attire!!! This will be a FuN week!
Reading: "Olympic Games - Where Heroes are Made"
Skill: reading nonfiction/vocabulary
Spelling: Words with st and str
Language: Review subjects (complete, simple, and compound) and predicates.
Test over these next Tuesday....Sept. 20!
Wordly Wise: Continue with Lesson 2 (test next week)
Math: Chapter 2 test on Tuesday. Addition chapter is next.
Social Studies: Chapter 2.....study of land features, map grids, and natural resources
Bible: Initiative- Seeing what needs to be done and doing it!....Phil. 2:4
Last week we read and discussed the Parable of the Good Samaritan. Luke 10
This week we will take a close look at Nehemiah. Nehemiah 1 and 2
The magazine sale has been extended through Wednesday.
Some Incentives Include:
- Magazine Holiday - October 10th (IF we reach our goal of $50,000)
- 1 entry for every 3 magazines sold to win $500 (IF we reach our super goal of $60,000)
- Pizza party for the highest selling class in Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Money machine grab for the highest individual seller in Elementary, Middle, and High School (Minimum of 5 magazine orders sold to qualify)
- Students turning in 7 orders by Wednesday will get to see the amazing Sean Watson, Illusionist.